Sunday, March 17, 2013

Colette Sweet Sixteen !

Samedi 16 Mars Colette Sweet 16 Party
Big Pink Sweet Sixteen Party for Colette today!
Just inside the door big pink birthday cakes by Paris' finest.
 
Sebastien Gaudard et Christolph Adams.
Downstairs in the Waterbar Zarb pink champagne is flowing
 
Sweet 16ers getting their pictures taken and everyone else.
Instant gratification = instant photos!
Au Merveilles de Fred cream-filled meringues for everyone to crumble down their fronts...mine anyway
 
Flashing lights and beats by Dre.
Marc Jacobs' new coke bottle for all of us.
Pink pink pink!
Upstairs doudous for grownups to hug
then run outside and Tweet about it.
Nearly forgot Lollipops/sucettes for ALL of us!
PS.This was an open house soiree.
You just had to sail through the door or if you subscribe you heard about it.

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:37 AM

    You go to soe of the BEST things!!
    thanks for taking us along :)
    Lucinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like you know everyone in 'Gay Paris' or do you just gate crash these parties. Haha 'just a leetle joke' as most French folks seem to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, the spammers must be getting you down, I promise I'm not a spammer. Love Bx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope I subscribe to Colette's newsletter so invite came in the 'mail'
      I wish I knew how to gate crash...
      not that talented yet! :)

      Delete
    2. ALL SPAMMERS have gone away with the added captcha
      Shhhh...some might be listening
      Boatloads full of them daily
      Ugh

      Delete
  4. So much fun, thank you for sharing it, Carol! :-)

    Love the caption "then run out and tweet about it"! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. enchanting in every single way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somewhere deep inside, I'm sure I'm still 16!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like loads of fun! Wish I had known about it!

    bon dimanche!

    Karina
    www.mademoiselleonthemetro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute--but I must say, I'm glad I'm not 16 at this point! hahaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate that when it when it crumbles down my front.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That opening sketch is really fabulous, and then those pics just get better and better! You really did a great job on those colored lighting shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the iPad mini not me
      I love this gizmo almost better than Bear! Oops

      Delete

Love hearing from you