Friday, October 09, 2009

Marie Bishara - Spring 2010

Yesterday I went to the Louvre Carrousel to get some more fashion shots..
AND THEY LET ME INTO THE SHOW!!!
Plus I got to stand with the photographers since I have un blogue de fashion...ahem. Well that's what I said as I waved my macaron biz card around...
You wait a longggggggg time, then it begins and then it's over too sooooon!
Fluid, soft springy looks...
Loads of brilliant color and the designer, Marie Bishara is Egyptian so some influences were evident...
Silky, layered drapery is big for Spring 2010...
And lingerie looks...


In the end the parade of looks comes out...
It went sooooo fast!
Altogether a very yummy experience!
I could so easily do this again!
All photos thanks to my little point & shoot Canon Who knew?
Later the models appeared...
Ready to drop by Gerard Mulot for some berries? I was...
But then they couldn't fit into this berry number...
BONJOUR PARIS FASHION!
I'll be back for more in 2010!
Fashion report:PARIS, October 8, 2009 (AFP) - A soft femininity throughout, often with a lingerie-inspired and sometimes a bucolic note, mark the wardrobe women next summer, given the parade of ready-to-wear that completed Thursday, October 8 in Paris. The collections have "something more intimate, for all such materials and colors lingerie, all these transparencies, this fluidity, femininity," said Cyril Rahon, buyer of Galeries Lafayette - a bucolic vein with ample white robes studded with strawberries and peasant blouses...

27 comments:

  1. Fun, CArol! I'll bet that was a blast. Whenever I've seen that on TV, I always think it must be great to watch in person. Good for you, Ms. Fashion reporter. You crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots, Carol! That Canon did a great job. I love how vivid the colors are.
    As for the lingerie, ahem......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the moxie!
    Really looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh, that looks like so very much fun!!! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design! I didn't know this designer, so thanks a lot for these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohlalalala!!!Lucky you to get in!!Thanks for the great pics and the fashin report trend...funilly I have been playing with lots of silk lately maybe it is the planet alignment;)))!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 9th picture of the model in a white dress has pie crusts or fancy cut biscuits :P The 8th picture looks like rainbow sprinkles on the blue dress. Is it just my hyper imagination or your lovely food blog, Carol?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cynthia6:16 AM

    This was a berry good posting of the lovely flowing dresses....such a shame though that none of these models can indulge in the berry tasty torts...all they can do is wear them as a dress...but us common folk get to eat our torts and wear it too.....on our hips!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post. Which one of them did you buy? Next time Chanel!
    Have a nice parisian day.
    Christian

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooo. love the berry number at the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bravo to you & your Canon. I think I would of passed-out from excitment had it been me. The fashions were incredible. Great post my dear ~ Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shots Carol...it must have been fun to be there at the show, xv.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous12:32 PM

    Gotta' give it to you, gal!
    HUTZPA and TALENT GALORE!
    wmt

    ReplyDelete
  15. Foodwalker1:30 PM

    That's really exciting! You must have been in heaven.
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  16. So much fun. Never went to one in Paris but used to work in fashion in NY so I went to the shows. How cool for you. Hope you are having a great time every day. I did !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those poor models.... these look just too yummy :))

    ReplyDelete
  18. Magnifiques gourmandises !
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You did a great job capturing those shots. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on getting into the show as press. How fun....great shots too. Love the colors. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  21. How delightful! I am living vicariously through you xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Who on earth can walk in shoes like those? They must be agony. Goodness - look at those thin legs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WoW!! Lucky lucky you!! That must have been amazing, being right upfront like that! The colors are all so seasonal! (Well, I'm thinking autumn seasonal, but these are for spring, LOL!) There are only one or two things that I think I could wear though . . . :))

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's amazing!! Super lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW!! What a great experience!! Carol, you sure know what to do when you visit Paris!!! Looks like you had a blast and snapped some great shots!!! Enjoyed this post and the colorful fashions!! Oh là là!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. DEE-Lish!! Wow, right into the show!! Gorgeous color isn't it, and kind of an Hermes orange. Your point and shoot did so well . Brava

    Oh this is lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. You get in to the best places Carol

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you